Saturday, January 12, 2013

Still Smiling...Sort Of

Poor Levi is sick. My normally happy guy can't stop crying, but will still smile in between sobs. Max had a cold that was pretty bad for a while, and now this teeny tiny baby has it. He is really coughing bad tonight, and trying so hard to smile through the pain. I know his throat is killing him because he screams every time he coughs or swallows. I'm sorry little man, and so proud of your attitude. I hate that he doesn't understand why he feels so bad!

Thankful for your happy spirit buddy. Say a little prayer for this guy if you happen upon the blog, it truly breaks my heart to see him in pain. Any advice moms on what to do for him? He is only 3 months old.


1 comment:

AmandaWalker said...

Olivia is sick now too. She has RSV and is coughing a lot. She's been keeping us up all night long. I took her to the doctor on Saturday morning and he said to do breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. They seem to be helping some. Hope your little one gets better soon.