Friday, September 27, 2013

Catch Up

I've started quite a few blogs over the past few weeks, trying to recap our summer, and move into a new house. Unfortunately finishing them kept getting pushed to the back burner because it turns out I don't actually have one second of the day where both children are sleeping at the same time anymore, so blogging just isn't worth ignoring them! BUT Levi  is asleep, and Max is watching Barney so I wanted to throw a few pictures up of just "stuff".

We are loving, loving, loving our new house, and getting into a new routine with Max being in school 2 days a week. Levi is turning ONE next week which is just nuts, and our schedule is beyond crazy in October. I can't wait to celebrate little Levi man, but will breath a sign of relief when the month comes to an end...and it hasn't even started! We have family coming to stay for a while, and then Cody leave for Moscow for a pretty long work trip. I am looking forward to meeting some of Cody's family that I have never met, and he hasn't seen in over 10 years! Not so looking forward to the Russia trip. Here are some randoms of what we have been doing:

 Really really enjoying our pool, and feeling beyond blessed to have our new home

Max is my little sous chef, and is so interested in cooking. We made pizza this night!

 Me and Max went on a date to see "Planes" and he loved it!

I got Levi a ball pit (aka baby pool with balls) and clearly underestimated the amount of balls. We have since added more :)

My sweet Aunt Diane passed away recently, and I went to Ohio. Though very sad circumstances, it was great to see my cousins and Grandpa. Very glad I got to be there with them during this time.


 My Dad with his 3 brothers and Dad. First time in 10 years they were all in the same place at the same time!

Max picked "Sully" as his Halloween costume this year! Don't think he knows what Halloween is, but from a list of costumes, he chose this. Levi is going to be Mike Wasowski! Any Monsters Inc. fans out there? Ha!

 Ran across this picture of Cody. This was taken shortly after we moved to Austin (miss the Atx). I remember we had a picnic with our friends who just brought their baby home from the hospital. I was so sad because I remember thinking I would never have a baby. At this point we had been trying for about a year. Guess God knew what he was doing....

And had plans to bring us this bundle soon after....

and then this little preciousness practically fell into our laps! Speaking of, I hear a little "mamamama" chorus over the monitor!

Happy Friday!

No comments: