Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweet Summertime

These happy boys are loving summertime. Nothing better than cold treats (that are really pretty healthy, but they'll never know) and playing in the water. My little diapered duo keeps me on my toes, but they are oh so sweet, and really becoming friends.

This guy loves yogurt pops!

 This little guy is enjoying his first ever yogurt pop, and it feels great on his first 2 teeth!


 Hey Mommy!

 Sweetness

 Patio bath's are much more fun.

 See what I mean....

 Cute little naked tooshie. I could just pinch those cheeks!

Sweet angel boy

Brothers

My Yogurt Pop Recipe 

Popsicle Mold (mine were $2 at HEB on the baking aisle)
1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
1 cup of reduced sugar fruit juice (we used a banana/strawberry/orange blend)
1 banana

Directions: Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend slightly. Don't totally blend the banana to keep some nice big pieces in the pop! Pour into your molds. This will probably fill about 3, and freeze for a couple hours.

 DELISH and most importantly SUPER cheap, easy, and a healthy alternative to store bought popsicles. The best part is you can mix and match with whatever fruit/yogurt/juice you have on hand.

Has everyone been doing this and I just missed the boat? Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Brittnie said...

Your boys are so adorable!